Ready to enroll after finding the Membership Category that works for you? (Click here)→ Join the Y
- 1-Parent Family: Individual parent and includes their children, under the age of 18 and single. Single children over 18 living at home may be on membership, as long as they qualify as full-time students (verification required). Any children on the membership must be the individual’s children and or legal ward (verification must be provided).
- 2-Parent Family: Married couple and their children, under the age of 18 and single. Single children over 18 living at home may be on membership, as long as they qualify as full-time students (verification required). Any children on the membership must be the couple’s children and or legal ward (verification must be provided)
- Adult: Individuals ages 18 and over. *Note: Any adult individuals that are attending college full-time may get a student membership. Verification of full-time status is required.
- College Student: Any 18 and up 12 hours per semester, every semester they must present a transcript or will not be able to obtain this membership. (If you initiated an online membership) bring your documentation
- Night Owl: For members that have a busy life style during the day time. We provide a night owl package from (10:00pm-8:00am). Access in the weight room with locker room access, however; you will have to pay a daily fee when you come to use the facility from 8:am-9:00pm)
- Senior Adult: Individuals ages 60 yrs. & older.
- Senior Adult 1with extended Family : Individual 55 yrs. and over with children whom they have legal custody. Must produce the proper documentation of legal guardianship for (17 yrs.-and younger)
- Senior Couple: Married couple with both individuals age 60 yrs. & older.
- Senior Couple Mixed (ages): One senior and a 55- or younger than 55 years of age.
- Senior Couple with Extended Family: Both 55 years or older with any children whom they have custody. Must produce the proper documentation of legal guardianship for (17 yrs.-and younger)
- Senior Plus: Seniors 65 and up in age
- 2 Adults: This membership is for any two adults (friends, siblings, partners), ages 18 & older.
- Youth: Individuals age 14 and younger.
- Student: Individuals 15-17 years old.
** Online Membership Enrollment listed above will require you to present documentation: such as “transcripts, guardianship, etc.” when you arrive to the YMCA to receive your keycard, vizpin access. We will ask, please be prepared to present your forms.
** Family memberships include adult(s) plus their single children under 18 years old.
* Those who choose to pay for a fixed term (one month or more) pay in full the initial months fee and the monthly ABW fee for the number of months they want to extend their membership.
* Those who pay their membership (annually= 12months) save by paying only the equivalent of the ABW fee. Annual memberships renew January 1st. These fees are pro-rated to the remaining months left in the calendar year for those who join after January.
* Youth membership is limited up Open swim/ gym, and reduced registration fees.
* Financial assistance is available for those who qualify. (CLICK HERE)→Financial Assistance
» Non-members will pay a daily fee of $5.00
Cancelations: are non contractual, and you can choose to cancel anytime! Please allow a few days at least (5-7days) to ensure a satisfactory account closure.(CLICK HERE)→ Membership Holds & Cancellations